Ultimate Freeroam!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expanding Boundries

3 posters

Go down

Expanding Boundries Empty Expanding Boundries

Post  Ophyzarr Sun 12 Dec 2010, 3:05 am

How about, I'll try and host a Wolfenstein ET server for [UF]. I'd Like to make the mod for it. but we'll all need to pitch in. Wolfenstein ET is a *Free* shiny WW2 Multi-player game which opens a massive base for other games. (as wolfenstein ET is an Extremely popular game.) if we show them the darkbb website on the game. we may be able to entice them to come down onto samp. and maybe I should get going and make a non-darkbb website for the multitude and keep this one for San Andreas Multiplayer

About Wolfenstien ET
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone, downloadable multiplayer game in which players wage war as Axis or Allies in team-based combat. It's a team game; you will win or fall along with your comrades. The only way to complete the objectives that lead to victory is by cooperation, with each player covering their teammates and using their class special abilities in concert with the others.

If this is decided to go through with, I will post a Download link to the mod and continuously update it. feel free to share your related ideas by posting
Ophyzarr
Ophyzarr

Back to top Go down

Expanding Boundries Empty Re: Expanding Boundries

Post  FisHie Sun 12 Dec 2010, 3:56 am

ET 2.60b?
If so, then I might join. Razz
FisHie
FisHie

http://lemonparty.org/

Back to top Go down

Expanding Boundries Empty Re: Expanding Boundries